Packaging under clean room conditions is mandatory for Inpakomed’s business relationships who set strict requirements as far as hygiene and low contamination of their products are concerned. Inpakomed provides a class 10.000 clean room (class 7 according to ISO 14644 Part 1). In common language: there must be less than 10.000 0.5 micron dust particles per cubic foot of the work environment. Considering that a normal work environment is generally characterised by even bigger dust particles reaching levels like 50 million units, it is clear that the clean room of Inpakomed meets the stated class conditions and receives the highest attention the possible.
Our activities consist of:
- Soft blister packaging – Various sizes and types
- IBS Inpakomed Blister System
IBS features a complete system of hard blister packaging. Follow IBS link for an overview of the sizes which are in stock. Other sizes are available as well and can be ordered.
Check out “Hard Blister Skin Packaging” if the product needs to be fixed in the blister tray.
- Hardblister skin packaging
- Hard blister packaging – various sizes and types
- Implant packaging
- Vacuum packaging in both soft and hard blister
- Laminate packaging
Inpakomed keeps a broad range of types and sizes of packaging bags in stock. These are suitable for various sterilization processes:
– Laminate bags (suitable for steam and EtO sterilization)
– Tyvek pouches (suitable for plasma, EtO and irradiation sterilization)
– PAPE pouches (suitable for irradiation sterilization)
- Procedure trays and sets assembly and packaging
- Various assembly activities
Inpakomed can carry out assembly steps of products prior to packaging and when requested. In cooperation with the customer the assembly processes are introduced, implemented and optimized.
- Various packing and repacking activities
A broad range of (re)packing activities can be outsourced to Inpakomed.
- Cleaning, disinfection, passivation
- Laser marking of stainless steel and plastic
- Shrink-wrap packaging
- Cellophane wrapping
- Sterilisation and validation services
- Warehousing and Transport
Thanks to the assortment of hand sealers, vacuum sealers and thermoforming & heat sealing machines, Inpakomed offers both manual as well as automated assembly and packaging services for a wide range of medical devices. The company is particularly flexible when it comes to fulfilling customers’ and users’ specific assembly and packaging needs which originate from their own working procedures, especially in the case of high added value products. From single pouch packaging to packing in various types of transport boxes, and from assisting in logistic processes up to arranging sterilisation services in cooperation with qualified sterilization companies: for every issue there is a suitable solution, and Inpakomed is a reliable partner in delivering high-quality solutions.